Faith Home is a Christian rehabilitation home for alcoholics and drug addicts. We are not a medical facility nor are we a homeless shelter. As a result of Faith Home's 40 year history and ministry success both facilities have a waiting list of approximately 3-4 weeks for men and 5-6 weeks for women. The following outlines the requirements and admissions process for Faith Home.
- We require you handle any outstanding personal business (legal and or medical) prior to coming to Faith Home. Once you are here leaving to attend to personal business is not allowed.
- Someone must bring you to Faith Home. You are not allowed to have any personal vehicles here on campus.
- You must be willing to commit to an eight week in-house program.
- VERY IMPORTANT! You MUST bring a Picture ID and Social Security card. You will not be admitted without these!
- Only your immediate family is allowed to visit or receive phone calls - no boyfriends or common law husbands, All visitors must have proof of relationship to you in order to visit. (i.e., marriage certificate, birth certificate, etc.) This is strictly enforced.
- We have the right to refuse service at your scheduled admission time and date. If you do not pass the drug screen, breathalyzer or come without a photo ID and or Social Security card you will be denied admission. We also have the right to refuse admission if you appear insincere or are here for the wrong reasons.
- Following an application submitted by phone or mail, you must call every day to check in with Faith Home. This lets us know you are sincere in wanting to enter Faith Home and keeps you on the active waiting list. You must call in every day from 6:30 AM until 11:00 PM, seven days a week. If we do not hear from you within four days your application will be denied.
Items to Bring
- Five (2) sets of clothing, personal hygiene items, no cologne, after shave, mouth wash, or any products containing alcohol.
- Bring: wash cloths, towel, pillow case, nice clothes for Chapel, shower shoes and robe.
- Bring: An AA or NA book and Bible. Only Christian literature is allowed. You may bring a Walkman/Discman with headphones, but only original Christian CD’s and cassettes – Stamps – Long distance phone card – Writing material, pens – Money for canteen.
Items not to Bring
- Any aerosol spray cans, any products containing alcohol, food or drinks, cell phones, pagers, knives, and electronic devices.